Other Messianic Organizations
- Dry Bones Restoration Company-- A ministry of Frank and Mary Houtz with a focus on Hebraic Roots, Biblical Research Techniques, and music.
- First Fruits of Zion (FFOZ)-- A growing ministry dedicated to helping all of God's people, whether they be Jewish or non-Jewish, experience the fullness of life as outlined within the Holy Scriptures—the Tanach and the Apostolic Scriptures.FFOZ , for almost a decade, has produced Hebraic-based resources . Their goal is to keep everything they do very simple and build upon the foundation of the Word.
- Gates of Eden/Daniel Botkin-- Messianic congregation leader, writer, artist and teacher.
- Hebraic Roots Network (HRN) -- the online source of teachings from the top Hebrew Roots teachers.
- Messianic Covenant Community (MCC) --
- Messianic Israel Alliance/ Alliance of Redeemed Israel (MIA or ARI)-- Founded by Angus and Batya Wooten, the MIA has been at the forefront of the restoration of the whole house of Israel. MIA is a source for books and other teaching materials as well as online resources and a speakers bureau.
- Wildbranch Ministry/Brad Scott--Biblical scholar emphasizing Hebrew Roots and thinking. Serious teaching with humor and salt!